Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Did You Know 4.0

I really found this video to be informative. It was also scary at the same time. Technology has really taken over the world I see. I was unaware that 93 percent of adults had cell phones. That is astounding to me! When I think about it though, every adult that I know does have one. I really shouldn't be surprised at that number then. We as a country use the computer for everything! We use it to get information, news, shopping, dating, and socializing; just to name a few. Newspapers are really about to become obsolete in the near future. Websites are now giving us the news and at a much faster rate than ever before. This is also cheaper than buying a newspaper everyday! A negative aspect to this is that it will put millions of people out a job. Technology is great, but the future of it does worry me a little.

2 comments:

  1. Well, they will have to change jobs. How many times? Lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And getting an education/degree will be even more important!

    ReplyDelete