Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wendy Drexler's The Networked Student



Wow! This video really made me feel like crap! It showed me how far back I am. I am not really taking advantage of technology as I should. This video also inspired me to be more of a connectivist. I do believe that learning occurs as apart of a social network, also implemented by different uses of technology.

Looking at this video from the standpoint of a teacher is also sort of scary. Teaching a networked student for a teacher who is not very technologically literate, could make that teacher feel useless and incompetent. I know that's how I would feel. This also shows that teacher that they do not know it all. Sometimes teachers do forget that! They can learn a lot from their students. CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment