Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Richard Miller: This Is How We Dream Parts 1 and 2





Although I had a hard time focusing on Mr. Miller's presentation, I found it to be very helpful and infomative. Teachers must keep up with technological advances. This is extremely important in this day and age. Mr. Miller is accurate by saying that we living in the greatest lifetime of communication. We are able now to communicate with people almost instantly.

A successful teacher in this millenium must keep up with technological advances. This is not easy because new things arise almost everyday. One can never "know-it-all." Be willing to learn from others as well as your own studnets.
My students will be familiar with multimedia hopefully by then the system will realize how important the different technology program accessories is for students that Mr. Miller recommended. I know that I can lead my students in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment