Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dr. Christie's Site







Dr. Christies website was extremely helpful and informative. This would be a great research and reference tool for educator. I really learned a lot by going through her website and the different helpful tools that were there. The part that I found that was most helpful for me was the tab about web design resources for educators. I have never created or designed my own website before, so I found that part to be helpful. The internet is a very good educational tool for students and teachers. What better way to communicate with your students while your away from them than to create a website for your class?


I like how Dr. Christie stated that the website must be "purposeful and well-designed...targeted at your students, other teachers, and community members." When transferring any type of information it is extremely important to be aware of your audience. You have to be conscious of them because you don't want to confuse or misinform them. As a future educator I will be using Dr. Christies advice and create a site that is both helpful for my students as well as their parents and even other educators. CLICK HERE FOR DR. CHRISTIE'S ACTUAL WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment