Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Personal Learning Network




Before this class, I had know idea about what a Personal Learning Network or PLN. A PLN is something that you create on your own. It is how you surround yourself with knowledge for free. It is your very on support team. I feel like I have just started to create my PLN. I now know how to use podcasts and videocasts in my classroom. I know how to blog, which I believe is a great thing for teachers. I have been following blogs and reading post and many different ideas from other educators around the world. Blogging is a great tool to learn from teachers and students from all over the world. I'm glad I now know what a PLN is and I'm glad that I have created one for myself and millions of people around the world to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment