Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goodbye!



I would like to tell all my classmates goodbye. I have enjoyed meeting all of you. You all are some very bright and special individuals. All of you have something great to offer to the field of education. I enjoyed getting to know you also via the google docs presentation. We learned things about each other that we otherwise would not have known in any other class. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors. Remember that the sky is the limit to what you can have and accomplish! God bless!

Last but not least I would like to tell my instructor, Dr. Strange, goodbye. You have been a great teacher and a great help to me this semester. Although, I was ALWAYS the student who had the most problems in the class; you never gave up on me or caught an attitude! I appreciate that! You shown me what it means to be a patient teacher. Not all of us have that virtue. I thank you so much and wish you the best.

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed sitting next to you. It has been a fun class. Best of luck to you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed EDM310 with you, Jahmarkus! Wish you all the best! Hope to see you in future classes!

    ReplyDelete